Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

Where can a counselor get help and technical assistance regarding the HUD Certified Housing Counselor application process through HUD’s FHA Connection (FHAC) system?

Date Published: August 2017

Print ShareThis


A counselor should review the registration process on the HUD Certified Housing Counselor Application Process page. If the individual still has questions or issues, the individual can send an email to with subject line FHAC Application Assistance.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Counselor/Coordinator Application Process

Links in This FAQ