Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

Will there be accommodations for those with disabilities?

Date Published: December 2016

Print ShareThis


For those test takers that need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and subsequent amendments to the act, HUD’s contractor will arrange for accommodations. HUD’s website for Housing Counselors Training and Testing for Certification will also offer training in a format that is compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Certification Exam and Training - The Certification Exam

Links in This FAQ