The following program participants must conduct an AFH:
- Jurisdictions and Insular Areas that are required to submit Consolidated Plans for the following programs:
- The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) programs
- The Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) program
- The HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) program
- The Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) program; and
- Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) receiving assistance under Sections 8 or 9 of the United States Housing Act of 1937.
For more information concerning AFH Assessment Tool please refer to the definition of program participants at 24 C.F.R. § 5.152 and requirement to submit an AFH at 24 C.F.R. § 5.154(b).