Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

Can an inactive agency upload its HUD-9902 form in the Housing Counseling System (HCS)?

Date Published: April 2018

Print ShareThis


When an agency becomes inactive, it can still log into HCS, but with limited functionality. Agencies in ‘inactive’ status should still be able to log in and click on the HUD-9902 link to submit their HUD-9902 form.

Additional information on HCS status changes and timelines can be found in FAQ: 2953.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902) Housing Counseling System/Client Management System

Links in This FAQ