Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

As a Housing Counseling Agency (HCA), which clients may I attribute to a HUD grant, for example, on 9902 reporting?

Date Published: August 2016

Print ShareThis


HCAs are required to itemize the time spent with a client and attribute that time spent to a funding source or funding sources, if applicable. If any portion of the time spent is attributed to the HUD housing counseling grant or sub-grant, the HCA can attribute that client to the HUD housing counseling grant and count it in the HUD grant column.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902)