Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

If a sub-grantee has a second office should an agency create a separate branch in their Housing Counseling System (HCS)?

Date Published: August 2016

Print ShareThis


If a sub-grantee has a second office that serves more than 30 clients per year and meets the approval criteria for facilities specified in §214.103 (l) of the HUD Housing Counseling Program Regulations, agencies should ask their HUD point-of-contact (POC) to add that second location as a “branch-sub grantee” in HCS.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Counseling Delivery Housing Counseling System/Client Management System

Links in This FAQ