Will I have to do a substantial amendment to my NSP Action Plan in the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System (DRGR) if I decide to transfer funds?

Date Published: July 2016

Print ShareThis


No, but you must look to the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program to determine whether an amendment will be required to the CDBG Action Plan. This will depend on the scope and nature of the change. For example, if you dismantle an NSP Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) and direct its unused amounts and anticipated future revenue to the CDBG program, you will have some work to do in DRGR. On the other hand, if you are simply transferring unused NSP program income on hand and any anticipated future NSP revenue to the CDBG program, you should complete any affected activities, then upload to the Action Plan your written permission from HUD and annotate the overall Quarterly Performance Report (QPR) narrative in DRGR.

Tags: NSP Financial and Grants Management - Program Income