Title V FAQ

How do homeless service providers receive information about Title V properties?

Date Published: June 2019

Print ShareThis


Homeless service providers should view the most current Suitability Determination Listing posted on the HUD Exchange. If you see a property that is suitable and available and need more details, please contact the landholding agency. For a complete list of each landholding agency contact, please access the Landholding Agencies Contact Information.

If you would like to submit an application, please contact and submit your inquiry to The Department of Health and Human Services at rpb@psc.hhs.gov.

Tags: Program Requirements - General

Links in This FAQ