811 PRA FAQ
Q

When a property commits 25% of the units for the PRA Program, does this preclude the other 75% of the property from being made available for persons with disabilities?

Date Published: October 2015

Print ShareThis

A

In order to offer integrated housing opportunities for persons with disabilities, the maximum number of units receiving PRA assistance, used as supportive housing for persons with disabilities, or with any occupancy preference for persons with disabilities is limited to 25%. The 25% applies to any set-aside or preference for persons with disabilities regardless of whether or not that restriction includes any income limitations. However, grantees cannot prohibit persons with disabilities from applying for any of the other non-restricted units, i.e. the other 75% of the units in the property.


Tags: 811 PRA Program Requirements - Eligible Units

FAQ ID:

2617