Housing Counseling FAQ

How does a housing counseling agency report grant activity when the agency has been granted an extension past the grant fiscal year?

Date Published: July 2014

Print ShareThis


Grant extensions must first be approved by the HUD Point of Contact (POC). Once the POC approves the request, the HUD POC will enter the extension in the Housing Counseling System (HCS) which will automatically generate a HUD column on the 9902 for the extended fiscal year. The agency will report any grant activity on the corresponding fiscal year 9902 and the system automatically adjusts to the grant reporting period.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902)