Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

How should agencies report carryover clients from one fiscal year to the next?

Date Published: July 2014

Print ShareThis


Carryover clients are households that received counseling in a previous reporting year and continue to receive counseling services on the same topic in the current year. Households meeting this criterion are counted again on the current year’s form HUD-9902. Do not count households counseled in a previous reporting year whose result changed, but who received no additional services in the current reporting year.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902)