Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

How do you report HUD funded activities on the HUD-9902 form if one activity has multiple funding sources, but is partially HUD Funded?

Date Published: April 2018

Print ShareThis


If any portion of the service a household receives is funded by HUD the agency should count the household in the HUD funded activity column on the HUD-9902 form.

Please note that when multiple funding sources are used to pay for the same service, the combined funding should not exceed the actual cost of the service. Additionally, agencies should maintain sufficient documentation to demonstrate the actual cost of the service, and the amount attributed to each funding source used to reimburse the agency for those costs.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902)

Links in This FAQ