Housing Counseling FAQ

Is the HUD Housing Counseling grant the only grant our agency will report on the 9902? If a HUD counseling agency has a HUD homeless grant, is it not to be reflected under the counseling grant category since it is not a counseling grant?

Date Published: July 2014

Print ShareThis


You are correct. The only grant your agency will report in the HUD Grant column on the 9902 is the Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant (and if we have any housing counseling supplemental grants in the future, those will be added as other columns to the 9902).

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902)