Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

Do I need to use any specific kind of map when I show the area my agency will serve?

Date Published: October 2015

Print ShareThis


No, any map that effectively and clearly shows the boundary of your service area is acceptable. Be sure to color code your agency and on the same map indicate other agencies located near you.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Housing Counseling Agency Approval