Housing Counseling FAQ

Section 10, Item a. of the HUD-9902 form tracks households that received one-on-one counseling and also received group education services. But Section 10 does not have an option for just one-on-one without group education services. Where do we record one-on-one without group education services?

Date Published: April 2018

Print ShareThis


Agencies will record all households receiving one-on-one counseling services in the appropriate category in Section 9 (Households Receiving One-on-One Counseling by Purpose).

Section 10 (Impact and Scope of One-on-One Counseling Services), Item a. is used to record the impact of a household that receives both one-on-one counseling and group education services. Counselors will record additional one-on-one counseling impacts in Section 10, Items b. through m.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902)