Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

My agency uses off-site accommodations for counseling. How do I show this in my application?

Date Published: October 2015

Print ShareThis


Provide the address and description of the facility’s primary use, identify the property owner, and provide copies of any agreements you have in place to use the facility. Include photos of the space used.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Housing Counseling Agency Approval