Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

What type of training certificate do I need to provide for the housing counseling staff?

Date Published: October 2015

Print ShareThis


Submit copies of training certificates received within the last 12 months related to the services for which you are applying on the 9900 application.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Housing Counseling Agency Approval