Note: This FAQ relates to HOME


How are vouchers revised after returning HOME funds?

Date Published: April 2019

Print ShareThis


With few exceptions, Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) no longer need to repay funds to their HOME Treasury account or revise vouchers. HUD now requires that nearly all repayments for ineligible draws be repaid to the PJ's local account and receipted as "IU" (Ineligible Use) in IDIS. For instructions on returning HOME funds and making the necessary revisions in IDIS, see the FAQ: How are HOME funds returned for a drawdown for an ineligible activity?

The only exceptions to repaying funds to the local account are ineligible AD (Administration) and PA (Program Income for Administration) disbursements. PJs should contact HUD through HUD Exchange Ask A Question for additional guidance on how to repay ineligible administration costs.

Tags: IDIS Funding/Drawdown - Returning Funds HOME

Links in This FAQ