Note: This FAQ relates to ESG


How can funds be moved from administration to an EN funded activity?

Date Published: February 2015

Print ShareThis


In order to move funds from administration to homeless prevention you will need to:

  1. Reduce the funds committed to the administration activity under the activity funding screen or change the administration activity status to "Completed."
  2. Edit the subfund amount through the "Search Subfund" screen, which is located on the Grant tab, and reduce the subfund amount to the amount committed to the admin activity.
  3. Once you receive the "Subfund Updated" notice, the amount that was de-committed can now be committed to another activity.

For detailed instructions, please refer to section 5.2 of the guidance Using IDIS Online for the Emergency Solutions Grants Program.

Tags: IDIS Funding/Drawdown - Add/Edit Activity Funding ESG

Links in This FAQ