Remember these tips when navigating in the system:
- Never use the back button on the web browser.
- To exit IDIS, click the "Logout" link at the top of the navigation bar on the left. Otherwise, you will be locked out of the system for 20 minutes.
- If you are inactive in the system for 20 minutes, the system will time out (this is a mandatory federal government systems security feature) and you will lose any unsaved information. Allow sufficient time to complete certain functions.
- Remember to click the "Save" button frequently while working in the system. Save early, save often!
- If you are working in the IDIS MicroStrategy reports module, be aware that you must stay active in IDIS or else the system will time you out. To keep your IDIS session active, just navigate to a different page.
Administration - Account Basics & Troubleshooting