How do I get access to the Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) to submit data to the AHAR?

Date Published: November 2017

Print ShareThis


If you do not have access to the HDX, use the “Create an Account” link to set up a new user account.

The HDX allows communities to restrict access to their data by assigning read, write, and submit rights to staff selected by communities. Only the CoC Primary Contact can change a community’s access rights. If the CoC Primary Contact for the CoC has changed, then the CoC should submit a question through Ask a Question. If a new person needs to obtain AHAR Submit rights in HDX, the CoC Primary Contact can make this change on the HDX Admin tab.

View the most recent PDF of all the AHAR FAQs.

Tags: HDX AHAR - AHAR Overview

Links in This FAQ