Skip to Content

Looking for Homebuyer, Homeowner, or Rental Assistance?

HUD provides federal resources to states, local governments, and nonprofits to fund a wide variety of affordable housing activities such as housing development, rehabilitation, and homebuyer and rental assistance. These projects must benefit income eligible persons or communities. If you are a homeowner, potential homebuyer, or renter in need of assistance, contact a local housing agency or CPD grantee.

Find local housing, food, and health care assistance agencies

Find a CPD grantee

Find assistance for homeowners who are at risk of foreclosure

Find assistance for the chronically homeless

Find assistance for homeless veterans

Find assistance for homeless youth

Looking for HIV/AIDS Housing Assistance?

Find HIV/AIDS resources and HIV testing sites and care services on

Find a HOPWA grantee or program


Non-Discrimination Resources

Discrimination based on HIV and AIDS is illegal. This includes the unlawful denial of housing or access to housing. For more information, visit these resources:

Department of Justice HIV/AIDS Discrimination

FAQs on HIV/AIDS Discrimination

How to File a Complaint of HIV/AIDS Discrimination with the Department of Justice

How to File a Complaint with the Department of Justice regarding Other Types of Discrimination